Take 2: Testers for new ssh-*-config scripts wanted!

Alan Dobkin Cygwin@OmniComp.Org
Tue Nov 4 02:37:00 GMT 2003

I use Dave Roth's perl module for more complex user flag settings,
but the hands down easiest way to do this is with the NET command:

NET USER username /EXPIRES:NEVER

This command is built-in on all Windows NT/2K/XP systems.  For more
details see NET HELP USER.

Alan

--On Monday, November 03, 2003 4:05 PM -0600 "DePriest, Jason R."