[Fwd: Re: [Module::Build] Alzabo / Module::Build Cygwin installation problem]

Randy W. Sims RandyS@ThePierianSpring.org
Sat Nov 15 16:04:00 GMT 2003

On 11/14/2003 5:42 PM, Randy W. Sims wrote:

 > There is still a problem to be worked out, but I'm not yet sure where
the problem is. Can you tell post your perl & Cwd version.

 > Dave, What versions of perl, Cwd, & M::B have you tested Alzabo with?
 >
 > This problem doesn't seem directly related to Cygwin. It definately
should not be an error to 'use Cwd', so this has to be a problem in
M::B, Cwd, or perl. Right???

Ok, this might in fact be a Cygwin problem. Cygwin & Cwd. The following
produces the error "Usage: Cwd::cwd() at Module.pm line 6." under Cygwin
perl 5.8.x, but not under MSWin32 perl 5.6.x & 5.8.x. Also if I change
Cwd to Carp I get no error. Can anyone test to make sure this does not
produce errors on any other systems?

Thanks,
Randy.

-----><8-----