No /bin directory [Executable Attachment Stripped]

François-Denis Gonthier neumann@lostwebsite.net
Sun Nov 16 16:13:00 GMT 2003

Ach! I'm sorry, I've found the culprit of my problem.

I recently installed a program which required the Cygwin toolset and I
mistakenly let the installer of that program install his own version of
Cygwin.  The mount points in the registry got changed and everything that
should have went in /bin was installed into that program Cygwin directory.

I have uninstalled that program (will reinstall it correctly later) and
reinstalled Cygwin and now everything works :)