ioperm

Jan Pietrusky jan.pietrusky@imms.de
Tue Nov 25 13:50:00 GMT 2003

Hello Marcel,
I use WIN2000 with cygnus and will use the lpt port. When I will
activate the ioperm with -i, I get "StartService failed". You know,
where the problem is?

What is the result of ioperm -i? It is a copy od ioperm.sys in a windows
directory? Can I do this with for myself?
It is recommended, that I have root permission for this?

thanks and best regards
Jan