TRANSLATION - Re: INSTALACION!!!

Joe Baptista baptista@dot-god.com
Tue Nov 25 15:14:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Angel Linares wrote:

> HOLA

Hello

> ME LLAMO ANGEL Y QUIERO AYUDA SOBRE LA INSTALACION DEL CYGWIN. MI PROBLEMA
> ES EL SIGUIENTE:

My name is Angel an I need help with respect to the installation of
CYGWIN.  My problem is as follows:

> BAJE LOS PAQUETES (PARA INSTALACION COMPLETA) DEL CYGWIN, A MI MAQUINA. A LA
> HORA DE EMPEZAR A INSTALAR SOBRE EL DIRECTORIO LOCAL, LA INSTALACION SE
> TERMINA EN EL 22%, Y SE SALTA AL 100% Y TERMINA LA INSTALACION, SIN INSTALAR
> TODOS LOS PAQUETES.

I pick the packets needed for a full CYGWIN installation on my system.
When I start the installation to a local directory, it's stops installing
at 22% complete, it then jumps to 100% complete and terminated the
installation, without installing all the packets.

> POR ULTIMO ME SACA UN MENSAJE QUE DICE: "NO SE ENCUENTRA EL ARCHIVO
> CYGWIN1.DLL".

I get the followin error message: "Can;t find the archive (filename)
CYGWIN1.DLL"

> ESTOY INSTALANDO SOBRE WINDOWS 98 SEGUNDA EDICION.ESO SERIA TODO.

i'm installing this on a windows 98 second edition.

regards
joe
Joe Baptista for Councillor City of Peterborough Town Ward 3
                     Personal Web Space @ www.baptista.god