#pragma interface [Was: cygwin mysql 4.0.16 compilation]

Danny Smith danny_r_smith_2001@yahoo.co.nz
Tue Nov 25 23:52:00 GMT 2003

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> In short, it seems that
> #pragma interface
> doesn't work and commenting it let you compile the code.  I always
> comment also
> #pragma implementation
> but it seems the it is enough to comment out #pragma interface.
>
> Though, I'm seeking for someone to shed light on this, why it is not
> working on Cygwin?

It appears to crippled because of the attempt by G++ to support
dllimport. Grep the gcc/cp src directory for MULTIPLE_SYMBOL_SPACES,
which is defined for win32 targets only. Also note in ChangeLog the
last time anyone did any work on this.

Danny