Code generation bug for operator new[] when -fcheck-new in GCC 3.3.1

Fabrice Marchal fmarchal@inf.ethz.ch
Fri Nov 28 15:21:00 GMT 2003

This looks similar to the problem I have with gcc 3.31 and mysql:
my code crashes after a constructor() as well. But it works on Linux
(with gcc 3.3.1),
so is it a cygwin or gcc-on-cygwin problem?

Tom Scott wrote:

>This bug is more properly a bug with GCC and not with cygwin - it shows up
>in GCC 3.2.2 (i386-redhat-linux) as well. So I've submitted the problem to
>GCC Bugzilla.  It's Bug 13215. - Tom

Fabrice Marchal           http://www.inf.ethz.ch/~marchal
fabrice.marchal@ieee.org  marchal@inf.ethz.ch         +41-(0)1-632-56-79
ETH Zurich, CoLab Computational Laboratory        FAX:+41-(0)1-632-17-03