A required .dll file, cygintl-1.dll was not found

dhananjay naniwadekar nani3skip45@hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 06:02:00 GMT 2003

You might have received request for feedback on this error-message many
times. But I could not find any remedy through google search.

When I try to install cygwin on my Winodws-98 desktop, I receive the message
:

A required .dll file, cygintl-1.dll was not found
A required .dll file, cygintl-2.dll was not found

I tried to run 'ls -l' and even that command did not run.

Please help.