#! not a recognized internal or external command

Neil Messmer nmessmer@octigabay.com
Thu Oct 2 23:28:00 GMT 2003

I would have thought the paths set in your particuliar environment would
have enabled to the find the correct shell for proper execution.

I am still convinced it is a setup issue as it works on another machine
here. OS versions and hardware are identical.

"Corinna Vinschen" <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 12:08:25PM -0700, Neil Messmer wrote:
> > I have just installed the latest version of cygwin and get the following
> > error message when running my scripts while running cygwin under Win XP.
It