Setup disabling of nonexistent virus scanners

Robert Collins rbcollins@cygwin.com
Tue Oct 7 08:40:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 11:32, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

> Hmmm, yeah, I'll look at this.  I wonder why I don't get this and (I assume)
> others don't....

Incorrect const clause on wantsActivation in the base class lead to
inconsistent method signatures. I fixed this this morning, but have been
rushed - so no announcement. This affected the display of the 'root'
dialog too.

However, there is a new setup.exe as of ~10 hours ago.

Cheers,
Rob