cygwin problem

Hannu E K Nevalainen garbage_collector@telia.com
Tue Oct 7 21:29:00 GMT 2003

To fix the xfree-icons thing:
 Launch setup.exe from BASH, e.g.

$ /install/setup.exe --no-md5
(NOTE: I've mounted the parent of "local package dir" as /install)

 Select to "Install from local directory"
 Leave ALL other things at "default", just go on clicking "Next"

 This will make the /etc/postinstall/Xfree86-bin-icons.sh script do its job,
without fuzz.

I will be investigating the problem as time permits. No promises though.

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE - 59?16.37'N, 17?12.60'E
-- UTC+01, DST -> UTC+02  --
--END OF MESSAGE--