Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password

shimsha rao shimsha_r@yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 19:29:00 GMT 2003

Hi Corinna,

How to fix this problem? I changed my password. I
rebooted my system several times. But it didn't work.
Please help me in fixing this problem.

thanks,
shimsha

 --- Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>
wrote: > On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 08:47:14PM +0100,
shimsha