Installed 1.5.5, need to back off to 1.3.22

Triza UK triza_uk@yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 17:29:00 GMT 2003

--- Rick Rankin <rick_rankin@yahoo.com> wrote: >
> --- "Karr, David" <David.Karr@wamu.net> wrote:
> > At end.

Hi Rick,

I have the same symptoms. I mentioned them on

1.5.4-1: Problem with XEmacs, fonts, and subprocesses

thread. This and that thread is about the same issue.

I personally build XEmacs myself. I tried XEmacs
21.4.14, 21.5.14, 21.5.5. I compiled all under Cygwin
1.5.5 to no awail.

I used Cywin 1.3.20 with XEmacs 21.5.5 for a good half
a year every day.

Here is my CYGWIN env

CYGWIN = `notty notitle glob'

What is yours?