system() refuses to work!!! HELP

Moises D. Deangelo lewris@ig.com.br
Wed Oct 15 04:25:00 GMT 2003

Yes.

When entering with the command ls -l /bin/sh.exe, the appeared following:

-rwxr-x---+ 1 Diego  Usuários  83456 Aug 11 10:45 /bin/sh.exe

And now? what Do I do? Does that mean something? How I said, or the command
system() works, or I learn to activate speaker through cygwin. In ultimo
case, whether someone knows how to execute a .WAV or .MP3 and can explain am
thankful.

The important is that my program of a sonorous warning when I need.

Thanks.

As usual, apologizing me for bad English.

Moises Deangelo.
Brazil.