Unexpected output on ssh exit

Micha Nelissen M.Nelissen@student.tue.nl
Wed Oct 15 16:59:00 GMT 2003

Larry Hall wrote:

> At 11:45 AM 10/15/2003, Corinna Vinschen you wrote:
>
>>On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 11:31:50AM -0400, Larry Hall wrote:
>>
>>>Actually, when we say please attach the cygcheck output, we want it
>>>*attached*, not enclosed.  We also prefer 'cygcheck -srv'.
>>
>>Larry, it *is* attached.
>

> Not for me and not in the archives.  It's included, not attached.  Or am
> I missing something?  Also, the output is from 'cygcheck -s', though that
> observation is somewhat pedantic.

Maybe the archives don't support attachments. It surely is attached:

<paste>
From: "a12" <a12@swipnet.se>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3930C.5ADF9A80

Hello,

<snip>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C3930C.5ADF9A80

DQpDeWd3aW4gV2luOTUvTlQgQ29uZmlndXJhdGlvbiBEaWFnbm9zdGljcw0KQ3VycmVudCBTeXN0
ZW0gVGltZTogV2VkIE9jdCAxNSAxMzowMDo1NCAyMDAzDQoNCldpbmRvd3MgMjAwMCBQcm9mZXNz
</paste>

Etc....

Regards,

Micha.