rsync local dir copy hang - solved for me

Larry Hall cygwin-lh@cygwin.com
Fri Oct 24 04:46:00 GMT 2003

At 10:34 PM 10/23/2003, Peter J. Stieber you wrote:
>I'm just a user and follower of cygwin, but it amazes me how many people put
>the output of
>
>> cygcheck -s output:
>
>or cygcheck -svr in the body of their email instead of as an attachment when
>every stinking email has
>
>http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>
>at the bottom of it and that page has
>
>"Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that as an attachment in
>your report."
>
>No wonder you guys are "just mean".
>
>Sorry for the noise,
>Pete

You've heard of "laws are made to be broken"?  Well, this is "documentation
is written to be ignored".  So why are you reading the documentation?
Looks like you've been on this list too long.  You've become infected with "good sense".  As a result, it looks like you're starting to become just
plain mean! ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746