Weird Naim.exe network usage?

darkacorn@verizon.net darkacorn@verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 20:58:00 GMT 2003


I hope this is the right mailing list to address this issue in. 

I recently installed cygwin on my window xp home edition computer. I started naim. I then proceeded to enter my username, and password. It logged into TOC just fine, and I was typing away with friends. I noticed that for some reason naim.exe was listening on tcp sockets, and not only that but it changes quite frequently while naim.exe is running. So let me just state this again, it is listening on TCP sockets. They are also real because I have confirmed by telneting to them. Nothing is printed or anything, it just sits there. Has anyone experienced naim.exe listening on TCP sockets? I have no modules loaded I confirmed with /modlist.



--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list