Does Cygwin have a 2GB Memory/RAM limit ?

Vince Hoffman Vince.Hoffman@uk.circle.com
Thu Oct 30 14:26:00 GMT 2003

Although it doesnt seem to agree fully with Gerrits description, there is a
good description of what that /3Gb switch does at
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/info/bootini.shtml
It is related to memory not disk partitions, but read for yorself rather
than have me paraphrase it.

http://nyckelpiga.de/donate.html