launch shell script from windows explorer

Hans Horn hannes@2horns.com
Fri Oct 31 06:33:00 GMT 2003

Dear cygwinners,

after searching the archives w/o luck, I'd ask this mailing list.

I'd like to know how I would go about the following:

I'd like to launch a shell script from within windows explorer (either
double-click or via context menu) in a way that:
 - a console (or rxvt window, preferrably) is opened in the folder where the
script resides
 - the script is executed
 - the cnsole stay open after the script has finished

So far I have managed only the first bit (console/rxvt) + script execution,
but the console closes immediately when the script is done.

Any ideas?

H.