autoconf 2.54-1 writes dos files
Sam Steingold
sds@gnu.org
Mon Sep 1 13:40:00 GMT 2003
> * In message <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKKEECEIAA.g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net>
> * On the subject of "RE: autoconf 2.54-1 writes dos files"
> * Sent on Mon, 1 Sep 2003 00:57:25 -0500
> * Honorable "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net> writes:
>
> > me being a perl-hater :-), you can hardly expect me to harbor some
> > non-standard perl.
>
> IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO *BE* A PERL HATER! You see, in this world
> there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those who love Perl, and those
> who learn to love Perl. You learn to love Perl.
1. I did love perl long ago, before I saw that it has brain-dead design.
<http://www.podval.org/~sds/tool.html>
I am at the next stage now - I graduated to Lisp.
2. _PLEASE_ let us not pollute this list with language wars.
if you feel that you _must_ speak up, please do so in a private
e-mail,
--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Sex is like air. It's only a big deal if you can't get any.
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list