Postinstall script error

Tomasz Rojek tiroy@poczta.onet.pl
Wed Sep 3 10:12:00 GMT 2003

> Probably your the cygwin1.dll was not unloaded when you've done the
> setup.
Maybe, but why?

> Remark : don't forget to stop cygwin services (sshd, ...)
None was running.

I tried another thing: I have a local package directory, where I keep all the cygwin
packages I download. Normally when I wanted to uninstall something and after some tine i
installed it once again the installer worked without any problems. Now i tried to
reinstall all the base category - the error messages appeared again. They were:

sh.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point __getedid32 could not be located in the dynamic library
cygwin1.dll.

What now?

--
Tomasz Rojek