soliciting for assistance.

Kami Edwards kamiedward@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 00:09:00 GMT 2003

I wish to solicit your candid assistance to enable me own a house in your country.I was a top executive member of Charles Taylor's cabinet in charge of the purchase of arms.Prior to the arrival of peace keeping force from the United Nations,there seems to be no hope rather than to relinquish power.
The sum of twenty-five million US dollars($25,000,000) earmarked for the purchase of arms is in a vault in the Netherlands.Please kindly contact me on e-mail so that you can collect it on my behalf and use part of it for payment of the amount required to acquire a beffiting home on a vast land in your country.This will be verified by my attorney and estate valuer who will give you the necessary directives.The percentage accrued you will be negotiated and any expenses incurred by you will also be taken care of from the said amount.Please endeavour to make this a secret affair as i'm currently under surveillance as my boss Charles Taylor just relinquished powertwo weeks days ago.

I earnestly seek to perpetuate this act,so what i expect from you is sincerity and secrecy.This transaction is hitch-free because all modalities has been put in place by me and it is based on mutual benefit.Endeavour to send me an e-mail to: kamed45@juno.com or kamed678@yahoo.com with a prove of being able to handle such transaction and please be aware that time is no longer on our side and wish this transaction to be through within fourteen working days.I await your e-mail and God bless.

Best regard,
Kami  Edwards.