Can't start network utilities in cygwin with WinGate client
Hannu E K Nevalainen (garbage mail)
garbage_collector@telia.com
Thu Sep 11 19:00:00 GMT 2003
> From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf
> Of Shahid Manzoor
> I have no problem in TCP/UDP setting problem on server. if i disable the
> WinGate client then it works. I have WinGate server on server machine and
> I can run internet from client machine without WinGate client. In this
> scenario ssh or scp command works without client on my machine. But does
> not work with WinGate client.
Do you have a specific _reason_ to use WinGate instead of "Internet
connection sharing" in Windows? (The other WinGate stuff can be substituted
by cygwin stuff, I think - am I right?)
/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE - 59?16.37'N, 17?12.60'E
! Sweden's Minister for Foreign Affairs
--+-- Anna Lindh, Jun 19, 1957 - Sep 11, 2003 at 05:49 (CET)
!
!
!
-> http://cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/09/11/sweden.stabbing/index.html
--END OF MESSAGE--
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list