Using Ctrl-C to Terminate Process

Mani Krishnan Venkatachari mkrishnan@lycos.com
Sat Sep 13 06:12:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am using a Windows Command line Application which uses License using FLEXLM to be run on Cygwin.

When I run the application on Windows DOS Command Prompt, While I hit the Ctrl-C, the Application comes to its own Prompt and not to the Command prompt.

But, when I run it on Cygwin, Hitting Ctrl-C completely kills the application, and does not come to the Prompt of the Application.
Also the License remains occupied even after killing the application.

Am I missing any component, or Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
Mani Krishnan V.