Available for testing: gcc-3.3.1-1 and gcc-mingw-20030911-1
Rolf Campbell
Endlisnis@mailc.net
Sat Sep 13 16:20:00 GMT 2003
Is this new gcc supposed to be ABI compatible with 3.2.x? Because I
can't link in libraries compiled with an older version of cygwin g++.
/c/temp/cppunit-1.8.0/src/cppunit/TestSucessListener.cpp: undefined
reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'
/c/temp/cppunit-1.8.0/src/cppunit/../../include/cppunit/TestListener.h:33:
undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'
I get about 200 of those.
Oh, and my cygcheck took 3.4seconds.
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've made test versions of gcc 3.3.1 (and the accompanying gcc-mingw
> package) available via setup. This version is the 3.3.1 release plus
> the usual cygwin + mingw patches -- most of which come from Danny Smith.
> The set of custom patches necessary for cygwin and mingw is shrinking
> all of the time. gcc 3.4 should be much better in this regard.
>
> Anyway, it seems to work fine. Usual caveats apply.
>
> Problems go to the cygwin mailing list as always.
>
> But you know that.
>
> cgf
>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: cygcheck.txt
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20030913/4bb86456/attachment.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list