Still getting Signal 11 error msg

fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net
Sun Sep 14 11:20:00 GMT 2003

>> Attaching cygcheck output is something that Fergus has seemed
>> reluctant to do. The cygwin problems page also has a lot of tips
>> for reporting problems, one of which is to not send email with
>> vague subjects.

Sorry -- I was at fault on both counts. Thank you Chris, Harold and Jan for
picking this up. You have helped greatly, as follows:

Start -> Run -> start XWin -multiwindow
Start -> Run -> run rxvt -display localhost:0.0 -e bash --login -i
xdvi a4.dvi
    Signal 11
xdvi.bin a4.dvi
    ** successful presentation to screen of a4.dvi **

My reluctance to attach cygcheck output stems from not knowing what's best
to send. So here (two attachments) is the output from cygcheck -c (I
understand some or all "Incomplete"s not to matter) and from cygcheck -srv.
Thanks again for all your help. I appreciate it.

Fergus