Are older/prior version(s) of Cygwin available for download somewhere?

Fish fish@infidels.org
Tue Sep 16 03:11:00 GMT 2003

Is there somewhere where someone could download an older version of
cygwin binaries?

I'm currently using 1.3.22 and it's working fine, but as far as I know
there's no place where I can download it from.

As far as I know, using the setup.exe is the only was to obtain cygwin,
and the only version it offers is the current 1.5.3-1 version which I
don't want. I want to be able to download, say, the 1.3.22 I'm using.

Don't you (or SOMEONE) maintain an archive of older versions somewhere
where I can direct users to?

Thanks.

--
    "Fish"  (David B. Trout)