Available for testing: gcc-3.3.1-1 and gcc-mingw-20030911-1

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Wed Sep 17 15:50:00 GMT 2003

Christopher schrieb:

> On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 08:27:39AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Am Samstag, 13. September 2003 um 02:27 schriebst du:
>>> Problems go to the cygwin mailing list as always.
>>
>>c-lex.h is missing in the source package.
>>
>>http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=c-lex.h

> It's not available in the CVS repository on gcc.gnu.org, AFAICT.
> Nothing that I build uses it, so this shouldn't be an issue.  Apparently
> objc builds are broken for 3.3.1.

Broken?  I compiled the source package from mingw.org and at least the
'hello world' test in objc works fine.

Is there some more information about this somewhere?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=