getmxrr() doesnt work, PHP = arpa/nameser.h resolv.h

RiCH rich@richud.com
Mon Sep 29 05:59:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I need it to work without Pear and shouldn't be needed as far as I can see.

I have installed Bind and the appropriate header files needed at compilation
I believe are with it;

In PHP configure they seem to be present and correct.

checking for arpa/nameser.h... yes
checking for resolv.h...  yes

etc.

make and make install both go ok without any errors as far as I can see yet
the function is missing in the final PHP

I am afraid that is as far as I am able to get, has anyone had any joy
getting this working??

Rich