strange install problems

Erik Weibust eweibust@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 15:28:00 GMT 2004

Dave,

I'm very familiar with setting Env vars in windows.  I
checked that.  Nothing there.  Then I opened a cmd
prompt and ran set | more and found this:

HOMEDRIVE=H:
HOMEPATH=\
HOMESHARE=\\dalfss02\erikweibust$

Those vars aren't visible through the My Computer gui
view?  Any idea where they are being set or how to
change them?

Thanks