Shouldn't we put [Cygwin] or [CygXwin] here depending on the question?

David lingua2003@hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:12:00 GMT 2004

I've been using Outlook Express, and
it doesn't seem that I can sort mails to
different folders. I can?
If so, would you tell me how?
I need to read/write Korean fully, so I did not
try other mail clients before. I think most of the
mail clients can cover foreign languages now, but
at this time, it may be inefficient to move to other mailer.

Anyway,
I'm on several mailing lists with this email acount, and
I thought it would be good if cygwin has a similiar mark
as others do unless, as you pointed out, I can sort them.

Thank you.

David