i want to re-download all packages... how?

Brian Keener bkeenerReMoVeAnTiSpAm@thesoftwaresource.com
Thu Apr 22 17:05:00 GMT 2004

Electa wrote:
> it selects only my installed packs, but not the other. i want all for my
> cygwin-CD!

It would appear the easiest way to accomplish this is to select download from
internet.  Then when you get to the chooser screen you have two choices the
first is to click the view tab until you get to full list and then select
reinstall or install for each packages - this is sure to get them all.

Second choise is on the category view first click on the rotate icon next to
All Default until it say reinstall.  This will now download all the packages
you have installed as you said.  Let these download, then run setup again and
this time for the All default icon click until you get to install - this should
select all packages you do not have installed and flag the once you have as
keep.  You can check these settings each time by rolling through the views to
Full and see what is selected.  Also on this pass though checked the skipped
view because I still had 4 or 5 in that view so check them if there are any.

Hope this helps.

bk