how to check what cygwin packages are installed on the system ?

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Wed Aug 4 09:06:00 GMT 2004

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> How dare you?

I "dare" a lot of things. It's fun!

> This is unacceptable.

Bummer.

> As you know, the Cygwin project is basically a front for a
> super-secret government shadow organization. Expect a visit from a
> Cygwin Reeducation Team (CRT) soon.

I heard of CRTs but I thought that was all old school!

> Don't bother trying to hide. We're tracking your dermal implant. You
> probably thought that sting on your neck was a mosquito, eh?

Actually I thought it might be West Niles! :-)

--
I had a dream that all the victims of The Pill came back...boy, were
they mad!!