Anyone having problem with 'man' permissions?

Chris Herborth cherborth@qnx.com
Fri Aug 6 15:42:00 GMT 2004

Larry Hall wrote:

> That's a good question.  Clearly this is a local environment issue.
> Perhaps it's time to fallback to the old reliable:
>
>>Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>
> :-)

See attached. ;-)  The first one is the system with the QNX Momentics
stuff installed, the second one is my home system without Momentics.

--
Chris Herborth (cherborth@qnx.com)
Never send a monster to do the work of an evil scientist.