GTK/pango etc.

Jani tiainen redetin@luukku.com
Sat Aug 7 22:37:00 GMT 2004


Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> Hallo Jani,
> 
> 
>>>Well, I really meant compiled under cygwin, but without X11...
> 
> 
>>It should be possible to build it, unfortunately it compiles not as
>>is.
> 
> 
>>To try yoursewlf, you have to define --with-gdk-target=win32 instead
>>of --with-gdk-target=x11.
> 
> 
> Actually the option is --with-gdktarget=win32
> 
> [...]
> 
> 
>>I'll give it another try later, maybe we can resolve the issues
>>together?
> 
> 
> It seems they have fixed the bug in the latest release, there are some
> other issues (typo in configure.in, missing -L switch and some other
> bugs), but it compiles ok now, I'll see if I can get a package out of
> this.

Err... atleast it compiled okay with mine setup (I used 2.5.1) but I 
couldn't get pango 1.5.2 to compile, there were some errors in win32 
backend.

-- 

Jani Tiainen


--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list