Dev Apache/PHP/Perl/Mysql

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Wed Aug 11 14:30:00 GMT 2004

Samuel Wright schrieb:
> Anyone know how easy it is to get an Apache/PHP/Perl/Mysql setup, for
> web development and testing on a Win Xp pc using Cygwin?

You mean the apache cygwin version?
There's non with php and ssl yet. Older ones exist, if you can find it
at a stale mirror site or the old maintainers site.
I also wouldn't recommend the cygwin mysql server.

However it runs fine with the typical native apache/mysql/php setups
(google for "WAMP") - there exist a lot and is much faster than the
cygwin version -
and the cygwin perl and all other cygwin tools.
typically a one-click install.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/