Dynamic loading of cygwin dependent dlls

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Wed Aug 11 22:17:00 GMT 2004

Christopher Faylor schrieb:

> On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 09:15:49PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>
>>Hallo Christopher,

>>>Surely you know why.  We leave bugs in the code just to make people
>>>suffer.
>>
>>Yes, of course I know this, e.g. I did it myself with perl, 5.8.2 was
>>not updated the last 8 months though there was at least one known bug
>>with the fix already available since January or Febuary.

same for cvs.
still a stone-old "stable" 1.11.6 branch release with lots of known
issues...
   http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/vendor/ and select Vendor="CVS"
(a POST query)
   or http://www.cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=CVS

at least the 1.12.x releases and cvs HEAD compile out of the box.
Latest are currently (see https://www.cvshome.org/)
   CVS 1.11.17
   CVS 1.12.9 (recommended)

maybe I'll find some time to take it over...
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/