Run complex chain of windows batch files in cyg

geneSmith gene.smith@sea.siemens.com
Thu Aug 12 14:28:00 GMT 2004

Nicolas Roche wrote, On 8/12/2004 6:46 AM:

> did you launch the Windows Shell (using cmd) in your term before starting your
> build process ?
>

> Nico

I tried that but it didn't seem to work. Turns out it is a two step
process. You first have to run "cmd" as you say. Then you run a dos bat
file to set up the env which seems to complete but unless you type
"exit" it does not take effect. After typing exit you can run the nmake
(still in windows cmd mode) which runs as if it were in a regular
command window (dos box). After the nmake finishes, you can type exit
again which returns you to bash mode in the rxvt box.

Thanks for the help!

--
Lit up like Levy's