Info: resolving vtable ... (auto-import)

Ken Dibble kdibbleNOSPAM@alltel.net
Thu Aug 19 21:42:00 GMT 2004


There was some discussion about this relatively recently.
I can't seem to locate the message right now.

If I recall correctly, these messages happen whenever a virtual table 
has to be created
and someone knowledgeable(not me!) said not to worry about it.

It had something to do with a change in binutils, I think.



da wrote:

>Tried resolving this by searching mailing list archives, but no luck.  Here's 
>my question:
>
>After linking on Win32, I get a number of these types of messages:
>
>Info: resolving vtable for SomeFunctionName linking to 
>__imp___ZTV13SomeFunctionName (auto-import)
>
>What does this actually mean?  Do we need to be concerned about it?  If so, can 
>anyone suggest a possible solution (or documentation on this)?
>
>-- da
>
>
>
>  
>


--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list