Ma first block at cygwin list :(

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Mon Aug 30 20:04:00 GMT 2004


On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 08:18:09PM +0400, Turbanov Vladislav Dmitrievich wrote:
>Excuse me if I did not send the problem "in the right manner"...  U
>here very boring...

Ditto.

>Nobody hurt while this messages were produced...

Untrue.  You sent multiple similar email messages to thousands of
people.  Kinda like spam.

>Can U make kinda tag to edit already posted reports ...

Please go here and read the policy: http://sourceware.org/lists.html .

>The problem is not offtop ....  windres is a major(only) tool for
>rc-coff compilation under cygwin ...  however this is ur list ....
>block me mr.  ,block me....

Just to be clear, are you asking me to block you from sending further
email here?  I was going to let this go but now that you've spilled over
into the binutils mailing list, I guess I should get clarification.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list