strange problems with cvs

Nuno Lopes nunoplopes@sapo.pt
Wed Dec 1 10:50:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I use CVS with cygwin a long time ago, but after a recent updte it stoped
working. I'm using pserver auth and the cygwin is installed with *DOS*
line-endings.

When I try to do something with cvs -1.11.17- (cvs up, cvs diff, etc..) it
simply returns:
": no such repository"

Normally if I close cygwin, run the setup again (without installing
anything) and opening cygwin again fixes the problem.

If I do a fresh checkout, it will checkout the files with *unix*
file-endings, which isn't what I asked for..

Does anyone knows whats the problem here? I think it might be cause of the
release of the lastest dll version. (I update cygwin often..)

Thanks,
Nuno Lopes