sshd in Windows 2003 server

Harig, Mark maharig@idirect.net
Thu Dec 2 15:31:00 GMT 2004

Using 'openssh-host-config' is the only documented, supported
approach to setting up a Cygwin openssh server.  If you follow
instructions from other locations, then you need to ask for
assistance at those locations.  The documentation for the Cygwin-specific
openssh setup begins in /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh.README.

---

(Please do not reply to me, instead keep all replies on this list.
Please do not include my email address in any replies.)