upset script no longer available in cvs

Erik Wallin erikw@sec.se
Tue Dec 7 17:40:00 GMT 2004

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 06:12:40PM +0100, Erik Wallin wrote:
>

>>I'm unable to find the upset script for preparation of a package
>>server.  Did it move to a different cvs module?
>>

>upset is no longer available for public download.

I already have a version of it from earlier this year, but I thought it
would be a good idea to keep up to date with the current one. I've set
up a local distribution server here to be able to do installations
without having to select packages every time I install it.

>Perhaps Reini wants to provide his version for public use.

I wasn't aware that there is more than one version. I'm simply trying to
follow the instructions on the cygwin.com website.

>I am
>not interested in providing this service.

I'm not sure I understand this. I thought cygwin was GPL, but of course
now that I look at the upset script, there's no copyright statment at all.

/Erik