floppy drive accesses

Eric Schweitz schweitz@reservoir.com
Fri Dec 10 05:30:00 GMT 2004

No.  It doesn't appear in the output from mount.  I didn't
change mounts; just ran Setup.exe and got the latest updates.

--> mount
C:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
c: on /c type system (binmode)
e: on /e type system (binmode,noexec)
j: on /j type system (binmode)