curses.h / termcap.h: conflicting types of tparm (was: Re: Error Compiling Mysql 4.1.7)

Gerrit P. Haase gp@familiehaase.de
Sun Dec 12 14:13:00 GMT 2004

Got it now after retrying.

IIRC this was already reported, I report this again now
with the according subject (only cygwin list for now):

curses.h / termcap.h: conflicting types of tparm

This error happens when compiling the MySQL client v4.1.7 term.c
because both headers are included.

There are two locations to report this, the cygwin main list and
the mysql list, because it may be unusual to include both and so
the error is in MySQL in doing so, or if it turns out to be a
problem with termcap or ncurses the cygwin maintainer of these
packages needs to decide where the problem is and try to push
it upstreams or find a cygwin specific solution.

Gerrit

--
=^..^=