strange warnings from man (Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: man-1.5o1-1)

Shankar Unni shankarunni@netscape.net
Mon Dec 13 19:27:00 GMT 2004

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

> A new version of 'man' has been uploaded to a server near you.
> man NEWS:
> =========
> man-1.5o1:

With the new version, I'm getting the following 4 messages every time I
run "man":

Unrecognized line in config file (ignored)
JNROFF          LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 /usr/bin/groff -Tnippon -mandocj
Unrecognized line in config file (ignored)
KNROFF          /usr/bin/groff -Tkorean -mandoc
Unrecognized line in config file (ignored)
JNEQN           /usr/bin/eqn -Tnippon
Unrecognized line in config file (ignored)
KNEQN           /usr/bin/eqn -Tkorean

I have not customized my /usr/share/misc/man.conf in any way.

Cygcheck output attached.