1.5.12-1: ld (make) Error while compiling

prasanna hegde prasanna_r_hegde@yahoo.co.in
Tue Dec 14 04:45:00 GMT 2004

If u r not aware of any solution kindly confess that u
r not presently aware of the solution of problem.
Instead of discouraging anybody from posting give a
positive feedback plz.. See i m not a Spammer or
Hacker or anybody else with negative purpose but a
regular user of cygwin but when i came to the problem
which i can not solved myself then only i registered
to the cygwin.. Keep in mind that actually i cant
waste time as our product is hanged due to that
error.. Thanx for reply ...

 --- Christopher Faylor