1.5.12-1: ld (make) Error while compiling

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Wed Dec 15 12:06:00 GMT 2004

  Ok, Mr. So-Called-Prasanna, now let's take a look.....

---------[SNIP!]---------
Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Wed Dec 15 15:02:40 2004

Windows 98 SE Ver 4.10 Build 2222

Path:	c:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin
	c:\cygwin\usr\local\bin
	c:\cygwin\bin
	c:\cygwin\bin
	c:\WINDOWS
	c:\WINDOWS\COMMAND
	c:\PROGRA~1\WIN98RK
	c:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WBEM

Output from c:\cygwin\bin\id.exe (nontsec)
UID: 843(PRADIP)
---------[SNIP!]---------

  HAHAHAAAAA   YOU SUCKER!  YOU FELL RIGHT FOR IT!  ROFLMAO!

  I only asked you for the cygcheck in order to prove that you were the same guy
as Pradip Jadav.  Do you really think that by opening a yahoo account in a
different name you could fool me or anyone else here into thinking you really
were two different people?  Are you calling us stupid?  Why would anyone want to
help you when you tell lies to us?  You wrote:

>  See i m not a Spammer or
> Hacker or anybody else with negative purpose

  Well, what do you call being a liar and a phoney if not a "negative purpose"?

    cheers,
      DaveK