Bug: link.exe

Isaac Foraker isaac.foraker@xilinx.com
Wed Dec 29 06:15:00 GMT 2004

Well, rather than hacking my build system, I've opted to build my own
installer for Cygwin the does not contain programs that are causing me
grief.  I know that some people don't want to hear that we use MS VC++
with Cygwin, but hey, this is the real world here.  Cygwin helps our
productivity, and the other is just a requirement of the job.

Thanks for replying,
IF

--
Isaac W. Foraker, Sr. Software Engineer, Xilinx, Colorado