g++ package installation

Ben_ bnebinu@lycos.com
Mon Feb 2 23:33:00 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to cygwin so please bare with me.  I've search the mailing list archieve for problems similar to mine and haven't found a solution so any help would be appreciated.

Using setup.exe I am trying to download and install gcc-g++ 3.3.1-3.  When I try both 'install from the internet' and 'download from internet' I recieve a 'Download incomplete' error message.  This is frustrating because I have tried multiple times using different     ods (ie. just downloading, or installing from the internet) to no avail.  I apologize if this is a simplistic question but I've grown frustrated by not being able to download the g++ compiler.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Ben